Monday, January 12, 2009

Typical Monday

So I say its a typical Monday. The semester ends this week for my students and I keep hearing questions like this: "Ms. A, why do I have a F?" , "Ms.A are we doing anything important today?", "Ms. A, can I still turn in this assigment from the beginning of November?". All I can say is are you serious? Let's anyalze this. You have an "F' because you haven't turned in any assignments since December and yes turn in that late assignment, I am not going to grade it but turn it in. And yes, believe it or not we do important stuff in here everyday. I swear sometimes I wonder what the heck I am doing? And then I think about all my amazing students and my long holiday break and that seriously I am grateful that I have a career and for the most part I do love teaching...Okay enough of the end of semester venting.

On a better note...or not, I had to go to the Doctor's today. It was the normal checkup. I also have a weird lump on my hand, and it has moved. I get to have an ultrasound on Wednesday to see exactly what it is. Let me tell you being a woman is great!

Let see...I invented the best thing. I like to make popcorn and when its warm I like to put m&m's on it. It is so good. Speaking of m&m's, I created some personalized m&m's for my love for Christmas. They were quite expensive but fun. They have two different pictures and two different sayings. To my dismay my love and I are no longer together, however I am not wasting perfectly good m&m's. So I took them to my sisters house this weekend. I had them all in a bag, I asked my little niece if she wanted some m&m's. Of course she said yes, and then I showed her that Teddy and mine pictures were on them, and said come on lets eat Teddy's head. She wouldn't she totally freaked out, I tried to explain her that it was just our pictures, but she still wouldn't eat Teddy's head. I guess thats good for Teddy.

1 comment:

  1. I would have ate his head with you...because M & M's are delicious. But that is hilarious what she said. I can just see her now. Love you lots girl! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete