Wednesday, January 14, 2009

gotta laugh

I just was thinking how laughing is so great for the heart, mind and soul. I am lucky to have a job where I get to laugh everyday. Today my students were presenting their business plans. They seriously have some of the most creative ideas. All of them were doing great and then this one partnership got up. The name of their lawn care business....."two bro's and some hose". How funny is that, and it doesn't stop there they did a really good presentation and sold their ideas. It was the top vote in the class. I sometimes think I am not being a good role model and people might think that is inappropriate, but seriously you just got to laugh.

I also had a doctors appointment today. I went in to get this lump looked at on my hand. Its weird and it was moving. So an ultra sound and probably $200 later, all is well. It is nothing to worry about....thank goodness. My doctor did say I should stop typing on a laptop...but look at me now.

I went to our enrichment tonight, it was titled a new year a new you, how original right? Since I teach a fashion merchandising class I got to teach tips and tricks for dressing to your body shape, size and color. It was fun. I am so thankful for the relief society organization. Some the sisters in my ward are just so amazing and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment