Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life long learning

Learning is fun. I love to learn. I thought I would share a few things that I learned today.

1. A small paper cut on your little pinky can make your entire hand ache.
2. I really do have an entertaining job...high school students say some dang funny things.
3. Leg day at the gym always kicks my butt, and the exercise ball will always win.
4. Running into friends whom you haven't seen in awhile always help you remember who you really are. Good ol' Dixie days.
5. Cafe Rio is one of the best things invented.
6. The chicken toastada at Cafe Rio is one of my favorite things.
7. Eating at Cafe Rio is so much better when your not alone.
8. An "over the top" grasshopper cookie can take away your troubles momentarily.
9. Heat warmers in your seats are wonderful.
10. Family is always there, no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think that family one should be first? Or did you save the best for last? Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete