Monday, January 26, 2009

Fashionista?


So I have the most adorable little niece, so brings me so much joy. I am not sure how I would survive this crazy world without her cute little smile, silly comments, slumber parties and her saying "I love you." My sister and brother in law did really good. She was staying at my mom's house and I went over. She was wearing a cute little outfit, and obviously dresses herself. So I asked "Emma, who picked out your outfit today?" and she said that she did. So once again, I told her 'your quite the fashionista.' She told me "no Amy, me not a fashionista me a princess." I had a good chuckle, one day she will realize that being a fashionista is better than a princess. Only a true princess can pull off flowers, stripes, and princess shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment