Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break













































I just got back from a couple days in the beautiful city of Las Vegas. I went down to visit my sister, do a little shopping and relax from the awful week before. So here is a little travel log.


















Our first stop was getting a lovely pedicure, one of lifes simple pleasures. And since its now spring I feel its finally time to put away the boots and break out the sandals, even if it does snow again. We then hit the first goodwill of the weekend. It was some what successful. One skirt, one shirt and some jewelry.


















The next morning we hit one of my favorite places to eat for breakfast. It is called "Hash House A Go Go." The plates are huge and the food is super delicious. I decided to order my first "Hash". It was pretty much my very own skillet full of food. While I was eating I found a small piece of cardboard, I guess its because of the carton of mushrooms or something. Anyhow they comped my food. Great that was $13 more for shopping.


















We then hit the big goodwill, lets see another skirt and pair of shorts later, we left. We hit a couple of other stores, also very successful. We then went over to Ezra's sisters for a barbeque.


















The next day we hit a couple more stores, we found this $3.99 discount shoe store. It was floor to ceiling of shoes....1000 of pairs. But you know what I didn't buy one pair. They were all really cheaply made and not comfortable. I know I know....not a single pair.


















For dinner we went to BJ's, famous for Chicago style pizza and Pizookies. It was so so so good. We then colored easter eggs. I don't care how old I am, coloring easter eggs is fun.


















Today was Easter. Church was amazing, and once again I am so thankful for being a member of this church and for all the blessing I recieve. I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have and I wish I understand the atonement more fully. I keep learning and living and want to be a better person.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Sister time is the best! Oh and my family knows all too well about the 3.99 shoe store! Gets me into trouble every time I visit! :)

    ReplyDelete