Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom
















Today my mother turned 58. Although I still think she looks like she is in her forties. She is still one beautiful woman. She is one of my best friends. She is one of my examples. She is a superhero. She is constantly sharing her love, support, sholder, and food with me. I love hearing her stories and never get tired of her love. I hope to be a mother like her some day. Thank you mom for all you do for me. I am one of your biggest fans. I love you!




We went out to my sisters in Tooele to have her birthday dinner. It was delicious! And the gluten free chocolate cake...that was seriously to die for. I love being around my family. They offer me so much love and support. My little niece Emma of course is hillarious. We took a walk today and I kept telling her that her shadow was chasing her, so she was trying to turn around to look at it while attempting to run in her new dora flip-flops. It was quite the site. Her little behind shaking in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...so sad I missed out. It looks like you guys had fun. Mom seriously looks way younger than 58 not that 58 is old though. I love the biggest loser on in the background..."I'm just tired" aren't we all. I think we all hope to be a mom like her some day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete