Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is this for REAL?







On Saturday night my friend Melanie asked if I wanted to g to the REAL Salt Lake soccer game. She had premium seats ($135) so I said what the heck. I actually had a really good time. The game was sweet, well the second half was. We scored six goals to their zero. It was fun. It was a bit cold, but the game was exciting. The stadium is beautiful.






There was one of those really loud and annoying fans behind us. We sat in the second row right behind the home bench. Anyhow they were yelling some really dumb things. For example at the other team "Thompson I hate you," "Go home" "Ref, that was a filthy call". I wanted to take a picture of the guy so I could blog about it. I just was really wondering if he really loves soccer and the REAL that much to hate a player on the other team. I just feel that hate is such a strong ugly word. Anyhow I got a picture of one of them. ( I since took it down, because I was tactless by putting it up). It was none the less entertaining. Thanks Mel for the seats, it was fun.






I also had the chance to take my two nieces to a movie on Saturday afternoon. It was raining so the park was out. We went to the dollar show and watched "Hotel for Dogs", Nicole enjoyed it, but Emma did not like it. She liked the fact that we got popcorn and red vines. She kept saying I don't like this show can we go home now. During the movie she had to go to the bathroom, and while we were in there for like ten minutes, she said some pretty funny things. I am sure that other patrons coming in to use the bathroom had a nice chuckle of all the things a three year old thinks to say while she is going to the bathroom. My favorite, "Don't you love being a princess Amy? I love being a princess." Yes Emma you are a princess!

5 comments:

  1. Go REAL!!! Looks like fun...and a little COLD??! I'm glad you get to see Mel still...I really miss that girl. Our next girls night needs to be with all of us! So how are ya? I hope things are slowly getting easier and that you are happy! You are an amazing person Amy and I am so grateful we have stayed close...I love you to death and know that there is a guy out there somewhere that will too! I hope you have a good day!

    P.S. I had a false alarm and went to the hospital yestarday...sadly still no little dude yet! I will keep you posted for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soccer game looks fun. I didn't know that was the name of the Utah team which is why I was confused! Emma is pretty funny. Did she not like the movie because it was boring or for something else? I would have said, "Yes on the princess especially looks good on the white throne!" I'm attempting to make soft mall pretzels tonight! :) The dough is rising! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posting a private person's picture, while judging/opining that the person is "annoying" and says "dumb things," is tactless.

    You should consider taking down the pictures. In the alternative, I could forward you this person's contact information so you could ask permission.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well whomever (Hmmm)you are that is why I have a blog, so I can write my opinions and feelings. So get over it. And yes please send me this random strangers info so I can get his permission.

    ReplyDelete