Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad (A day late)

So it was my dads birthday yesterday. He has been working out of town so I gave him a little call. I also told him since he never wants any birthday gifts, I bought myself a new laptop instead. He told me that was a good idea. Anyhow I wanted to let everyone know how awesome my father is. He is truely one of a kind. He is such a good example to me. He has taught me from day one to be a hard worker (even if that meant mud fights in the garden). He leads me by example (even if that means crying over hallmark movies). He used to kill my spiders, but know since I am a homeowner I have to do it myself. My dad is amazing. He can fix anything. He can open any bottle. He is a master chef. He is made out of steele. He treats my mom with the upmost respect and honor. I love you dad! Happy Birthday.

I would add a picture of us, but since this is a new computer I haven't added any yet. But my dad is very handsome even if he is over 60.

2 comments:

  1. I have told Kevin so many stories about your dad and he really is the best! (and he makes the world's best fudge!)
    We changed our blog address
    www.kevinnicoleandkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must know that the older a man gets, the better! Thayne is the classic case! Yep and the best fudge, too!

    ReplyDelete