Sunday, June 27, 2010

catching up


So my sister told me if your going to have a blog you need to update it atleast once a week. And seeing how it has been since January I guess I will do a little catching up. Here are some of the big events that have happened since January. I finished my tenth year of teaching....so crazy to think that I have been doing this for a decade. My DECA students did very well this year, and I took three of them to Nationals in Louisville Kentucky. It was right before the big Derby, so we got to go to a horse race. Definitely a different type of crowd. My good friend Melanie drove up to see me in Louisville, we had some good times. The rest of the school year went by just as fast. My students did horrible on their state tests this year. I felt like a failure. I cried. I had two students that felt bad for me so they made me a cake. It was very nice. I am going to miss my seniors. The last day of school I left for Virgina Beach to see my Tedward. That story is the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment