Monday, January 11, 2010

Have you seen my stapler?

Now only true office fans will appreciate this post. I had a student whom asked me, "hey Ms. A, did you ever find your stapler?" My reply..."I didn't know it was missing." Not uncommon if you have seen my desk at the end of the semester. Anyhow...I forgot about the missing stapler until one Friday my student brought me in my missing stapler. I laughed my face off...it totally made my day. My students know that not a day goes by when I don't refer to the office or quote the office. So in true appreciation to Jim and his awful pranks on Dwight....below is my missing stapler.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I just talked to Lynsie and she told me about the grand prize that you won and what you had to do to get it. I just want you to know how INCREDIBLY AWESOME I think you are. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete