Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Festivis

I seriously am so blessed. I live in a free country, I have a awesome family, a nice house, a great career and food to eat! I often wonder what I did to be put in the place that I am today.


We had a amazing family dinner yesterday. Even though we were missing Nate, who is in Taiwan, Lou and Ez in Vegas with the most beautiful new baby, and Ash and JB visiting his family. I really missed my sisters when I went by myself to do a little black Friday shopping...it was not very much fun at all. '


Ash and I did go to Vegas last week to meet little Cyrus for the first time. He is awesome! Lyns is a great mom, and Ezra loves being a new dad. It was so much fun, and he knows I am the favorite aunt.



I had Emma, Rhett and Tanner sleep over at my house the day before Thanksgiving...we had so much fun. As I was getting the kids ready to head over to my parents house my niece said the funniest thing. She picked out her outfit and I curled her hair and added the four hair pieces...I told her she looked beautiful. I told her to go look in my full length mirror at how great she looked. So she did, I asked her "Don't you look beautiful?", she politely told me "no Amy, I don't fink(think) so", so I asked her what was wrong. She then told me "I fink there is something missing" so I asked okay what would that be? Her reply..." I fink I need to wear one of your necklaces and bracelets". What a silly thing for a three year old to say...already knowing the importance of accessories! A girl after my own heart. Of course I let her pick out of my jewelry box, and she looked lovely.


See how blessed I really am!

1 comment:

  1. Well I have to agree that he is the most beautiful new baby! Although, I wish I had a picture of Emma to go with the story. Your picture looks super cute too! It was fun having you visit! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete