Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Old Friends=Good Times

Tonight I was able to get together with a couple old friends from highschool. Although our paths have gone seperate ways we are still able to get together and laugh alot about past memories. We all remember different things which makes reminicing all that more fun. Good times for sure. Most of them are married with adorable little ones, or some on the way. I guess in a way I am secretly jealous of them. My friend Loralie collected some past video recordings and complied them on a DVD for our preview. Seriously I thought I was a better dresser...I guess I wasn't always a fashionista. Karakoe on a cruise with six single and sober friends...need I say more.

1 comment:

  1. Aims...so when are we going to get a new post from ya?! And when are we going to go celebrate your B-Day? I'm ready for a girls night out! Love ya!

    Oh, how did the bedroom makeover go? I bet your mom loved it!

    ReplyDelete